Your First Visit
- By visiting our office, you’re taking an important first step toward better health. Chiropractic care is different. It is this difference that offers different ways to get well and stay well. We have helped a wide variety of people. So the first thing we offer is hope, and you’ll receive plenty of that here!
- On your first visit to our office you will be welcomed as a member of our practice and the front desk will greet you with a warm smile. You will then be asked to fill out some short forms which will help us gain some information about you and what brought you to our office.
- Dr. Miller will then meet with you and ask you specific questions regarding your condition, after listening to your concerns, it will be determined if chiropractic care may be of benefit to you. We offer this initial consultation so we can both get to know one another. If the Doctor feels that he can help you, he will tell you. If he feels that he cannot help you, he will tell you that to and then refer you to the doctor that will be able to help you the most.
- After the consultation, you will have a complete chiropractic examination. This will include testing your reflexes, your ranges of motion, as well as other standard orthopedic, neurological, postural, and physical examinations.
- The doctor will gain valuable information regarding your condition so he may have a better understanding of how we will be able to help you. If necessary, the doctor may take X-rays or refer you for additional testing procedures.
- Once all of the information is gathered from your history, the examination, and any X-rays or other testing, we will have a clinical picture of what may be causing your symptoms.
- At that point the decision will be made of whether you are a candidate for chiropractic care. If your case is accepted, we will develop a comprehensive â€˜game plan’ that will be designed to not only get you out of pain, but to restore your health to its optimal level. It is our goal to get to the cause of the problem, rather than to just mask the symptoms.